Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, January 09, 2009

    Virtual Viking experience

    I just LOVE it when modern technology and history combine. Especially in virtual interactive museum exhibits. *CAVI, the creators of this amazing experience, has more information about the 1000 year old runestone exhibit in Denmark. Watch and be amazed:



    It occurs to me that I'd really like an interactive stone like this when I die. Maybe 1000 years from now, my epic tale will be told in a virtual museum exhibit as well. One can dream....

    *The Center for Advanced Visualization and Interaction. By Thor, how on Midgard can I get a job THERE??!! Oh, yeah, guess I'd have to live in Denmark...and learn Dutch.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.