Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, November 03, 2007

    Now I never have to leave home...

    I was thinking about the high cost of entertainment, and how I should not succumb to the waste of money that defines the 'movie theater' experience. Not only is the price of a ticket steep, but I just can't seem to resist all those expensive snacks....

    Seriously, $3 for a small box of Whoppers? And do I really need a VAT of soda that will cause me to dash for the ladies room and miss some critical plot twist?

    Since I have a pretty nice large monitor, I'm just going to watch movies at home now through Amazon's Unbox system. I can make my own popcorn and even drink a beer. Plus I can pause when nature calls and not miss a thing!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.