Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Sunday, March 04, 2007

    Return to the Dark Ages on the History Channel

    Yesterday, the History Channel premiered a new show called The Dark Ages. Being that I don't have cable TV, I'm going to have to wait until this shows up on BitTorrent to watch....

    600 YEARS OF DEGENERATE, GODLESS, INHUMAN BEHAVIOR!

    Well, with a marketing headline like that I can't wait to watch. I just love sensationalism. You can't argue with a series that uses DEATH METAL in their promotional commercials. Without cable, I guess I'll just have to watch the videos to see the 'promo spots' and 'behind the scenes' footage. Wow! Nice educational videos about the weaponry and fighting styles! Check 'em out!

    The website features some neat multimedia treasures, such as the interactive timeline and the photo gallery, but the real fun comes with the 'create your own Dark Ages character' page.

    I've made one that even kind of looks like me:
    Check out my Dark Ages profile! Look, I'm a viking!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.