Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Sunday, March 04, 2007

    Cats don't like World of Warcraft

    I spend faaaaar too much time online. I just love it when I find yet another internet timesuck device to leech away my precious hours.

    The latest find is StripGenerator. I know, sounds a bit dirty, but it's just a comic strip maker that uses templates and drop-in characters and objects. I've created an account so that I may continue my misuse of their fine generator.

    Visit Anachronista - The Comic Strip, wherein you may find the first installment of: World of WarCat!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.