Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, March 05, 2007

    Which Princess Bride Character are you?

    Lord help me. Not another test. The problem with putting a couple of funny tests up on your blog is that everyone you know starts sending you all the tests that THEY think are funny, cool or just plain weird.

    So why do I click through all the questions, every time? Because I'm curious to see how it will turn out. Like the Princess Bride Character test. Convinced I would fall smack into the "Inigo Montoya" category, imagine my surprise to find that I am:

    Count Rugen

    WooHOO! I am the six fingered man! Does this mean I can type faster, or that my percentage of spelling mistakes will go up by a few points?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.