Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, July 11, 2005

    Bruce Campbell is a God

    Bruce Campbell, you are a GOD. How could I have lived through my teen years without Evil Dead? I worship your wit and wisecracks.

    You absolutely STOLE the scenes as Autolycus in Hercules and Brisco County was amazing. Do I even have to mention Bubba Ho-tep? You do the 'King' some serious justice. I have never heard a funnier opening line in my life.

    I would LOVE to come down to the Mayan Theatre tonight between 6 and 9:30 to meet you and get your new book signed, and then sit through a 10pm or Midnight screening of "The Man with the Screaming Brain."

    However, in order to get a pass into the signing, I've got to go to Tattered Cover and buy your new book (which I was going to buy anyway, but...) for $25, and THEN the movie costs $13. Ouchie. Kinda tough on the purse right now, with me being unemployed and all.

    I mean I know you've got to support yourself and all, but I've already bought numerous DVD's, Fistfull of Boomstick, and your first book. Plus, I've turned loads of people onto your work. Let's just call it even, shall we?

    I'm sure hordes of screaming deadites will show up, so you shouldn't notice my absence.

    1 comment:

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.