Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, July 20, 2005

    Renfair and Rogue Camp

    As you all may know, I've been without an internet connection since pretty much mid May. I've been forced back into the dark ages of dial-up, and only able to communicate reliably by cellphone. Oh, the humanity.

    I haven't let that mess up my social calender too badly (though I know I've missed a few invitations to various events that were emailed at the last minute) and I am still planning on making it to the Renfair one more time before she closes up her lusty wooden gates for the season. So if anyone isn't already busy this Sunday the 24th, I'll be there. Probably somewhere near the Pirates Pub. Come sample the deep fried macaroni and cheese with me. It's good, I swear!

    The following weekend, I'll be up at the island for Rogue Camp. If you are invited, I hope to see you there. I'll be camped at the crossroads, defending the bridge from marauding fairies. And small biting insects. I was just up there for a day trip recently, and it was pretty buggy. Bring the skeeter spray.

    It just MIGHT be hot enough this year for me to get in the swimming hole, too!!

    1 comment:

    1. You are invited to Jen and My and Twardy's 30th birthday bash September 24 ... mark your calendar.

      Watering hole? Do you avoid them?

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.