Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, July 13, 2010

    The Guild, Season 4 Episode 1: Epic Guilt

    http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/season-4-episode-1-epic-guilt/y0ytgrbc

    Season 4 started today (or at midnight last night if you prefer) and we get to see just how awkward it is when you tell your Guildmates that you've been literally 'sleeping with the enemy.'

     

    When I grow up, I want to be just like Felicia Day! Which could be a problem because I'm older than her. Better get back to working on that time machine, I guess.

     

    Posted via email from anachronista

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.