Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, July 13, 2010

    95 degrees and what am I doing later? Fencing. Outside. Nope, no A/C. Boooo...

    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? This heat will make me wish I was dead soon.

    Since I missed my chances of fencing at BattleMoor over the 4th of July weekend, I'm taking my blades and armor with me to SCA fighter practice tonight in Longmont.

    Apparently my Don (aka fencing teacher) has some duels that still need fighting, so I'm going to go see if I can do my best impersonation of swiss cheese. I expect I'll get hit a lot, having been over 6 months since the last time I held a blade.

    I know. I'm a terrible cadet. Can you believe I used to fence 3-4 times a week?

    Oh, yeah, that was when I had a job and money.

    Posted via email from anachronista

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.