Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Thursday, February 05, 2009

    Have fun at Estrella War XXV!

    No, I'm not going to the 25th Estrella War. Thought I'd get that out of the way first thing.

    Back before Christmas, I was thiiis close to announcing my intent to go, but I was laid off two weeks before the holiday. That really blew my holiday AND any plans for a vacation to Estrella War. Thankfully I hadn't bought airplane tickets, or pre-registered.

    For all of you who have offered space to camp, transportation, or even just a mug of ale when I arrive, thanks greatly, but I need to decline your offers, respectfully, with the hopes that I can show up NEXT year and make up for lost time.

    I'm kinda busy looking for a job right now anyway. I can't focus too much on fun when I see my bank account getting smaller and smaller.

    So, everyone have fun, be safe and I hope it doesn't rain on you. I expect a full report WITH PHOTOS upon your return!

    And will somebody please take a video camera to Muster for some Outlands War Wagon footage??

    Pretty please?

    With vikings on top?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.