Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, February 09, 2009

    Dreaming of Battlegrounds

    This is what happens when;

    A. I do not get enough sleep.
    B. Many of my friends are going to Estrella War this week and I'm jealous.
    C. Boyfriend gets involved in another online game that goes "PEW PEW PEW" which I can hear as I'm attempting to fall asleep.
    D. Cat decides bed is a fine place to search for things to play with.

    Behold. Warcat has returned.

    Click the image to view it larger. If that doesn't work, or it is difficult to read, visit this World of WarCat comic.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.