Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Thursday, February 05, 2009

    Anachronista - now on Facebook!

    After approximately 100 people have bugged me about why I'm not on Facebook, I finally succumbed to the pressure.

    Clicketh for Facebookery!

    For those sharp eyed readers, you'll notice I've added the Facebook logo in the "Find Me Elsewhere" box in my right sidebar. In fact, all those little logos enable you to stalk me across several social networks, plus see my Amazon wishlist.

    This is the time of year I generally do upgrades and redesigns to my blogs. I'm seeking a fresh new look to this page as well. As much as I love the Blogger Scribe template, I need to move on from the conspiracy of medieval bloggers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.