Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, October 13, 2008

    Swords are making a comeback!

    Ye may have noticed a small banner buried way down in my sidebar for a movie called Reclaiming the Blade - if not, you need to spend some time exploring my site; there's a bunch of hidden treasures here...but I digress.

    No need to go hunting for the banner now, for the movie trailer is upon us!



    Hungry for more swords? Well, this amazing gem just passed through my RSS feed this morning: how about the Raymond J. Lord Collection (a huge page of PDF period fencing and fighting manuals) to whet your appetite for steel? I recommend saving all of the manuals to your harddrive to print and read at your leisure. To be truly cavalier, one must have adequate leisure time, no?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.