Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Sunday, October 05, 2008

    Mechanical Bull: FAYL'd

    Andy Warhol once said that in the future, we would all have 15 minutes of fame, but that was before the internet.

    Since we're all attached to the internet by our brain stems now, and the pace at which we receive and process information had sped up, I figure we've really only got 15 seconds or so now to catch the short attentions that we've all developed.

    The dark side of the internet is that anyone could post something potentially embarrassing about you at any time, assuming they had a camera around when you did something stupid enough to end up on the growing pile of demotivational posters, LOL or FAIL images... or worse, an internet version of "America's Funniest Videos" hosted by a virtual Bob Saget...

    So I'll just put this up now, and brandeth myself as FAYL'd. That way my fame is spent....

    Ye may want to turn down your speakers, so that the screaming drunken pirates in the cowboy bar don't offendeth your ears. In retrospect, I should have never taken my hat off.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.