Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Thursday, May 22, 2008

    Death takes its yearly toll

    This time of year always seems to rush on by me: no project gets finished, everything falls behind and a lack of sleep means there are just not enough hours in the day. And just as the days get longer, (and SCA event season kicks off) free time just dries up. It's like Life is trying to outrun me. Hence the non-blogging lately...

    This time last year I had just moved into my new house, but managed to make it to Crossroads for one night. Crossroads (in the Canton of Hawks Hollow) officially started today at 3, and obviously I'm not there yet. Probably won't be until Friday night. While I would like to say "I'm going to have the best time of my life", this year will be as last was, saddened by the loss of another SCA friend.

    Strangely, many of them have died right around this time of year. I've started to believe that Life speeds up for everyone at this time of year, and these are the guys that Life outran.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.