Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Slow death of a video card

    Fear not, my absence from this place shall soon end! But first I must attend to the death of my video card. I get about 10 minutes now before it heats up enough to turn everything on my monitor into a kaleidoscopic pixel dance.

    I think Warcraft killed it, even though there hasn't been much of that lately, as spring gardening takes too much time. I have a backlog of email messages, images to upload and things to write - just waiting for payday to arrive so I can help stimulate the economy.

    I think I needed a break from ye olde internet anyway.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.