Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, April 01, 2008

    Foolishness


    Happy April Fools Day! I hope none of you were pranked or punkd today.


    I really wanted to come up with some super fabulous joke to play on all of my 17 readers...but what with my busy self juggling a full time job, getting back into henna as a business, doing some house renovations and gardening, there's not been much time for creative thought.

    There's also a great pile of things to sell which I should start listing online...which brings me back around to that camera upgrade I need to buy.

    And, summer approaches, and the event van (iVan) is in need of some TLC before he can hit the road for SCA camping events. Oh, and I've been driving iVan lately as my regular car has decided that the radiator fan should no longer spin.


    I am suffering from a severe case of so much to do, so little time.

    Who is the fool here really though?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.