Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, March 29, 2008

    The Tudors: Episode 1, Season 2 Premiere

    For the record, Showtime RULES for posting this on YouTube. Better get a frosty beverage - this is nearly an HOUR long. There's about 6 minutes of 'recap' and trailer in the beginning. I only wish this were higher resolution so I could pause and see the awesome costume detail.

    Oh, sweet doublets, how I covet thee...


    3 comments:

    1. Thanks for the video. It is great to watch The Tudor Episodes. when we watch it free online it becomes more joyful. This is a tremendous Show.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Tudors is one of the best show. Its my favorite TV show. I am a huge fan of this show. I always catch all The Tudors Episodes online. Its amazing show you can say.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Tudors is one of the best show. Its my favorite TV show. I am a huge fan of this show. I always catch all The Tudors Episodes online. Its amazing show you can say.

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.