Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    Latest Estrella War Map

    Here's the latest and greatest map for Estrella War XXIII! Please click the image to enlarge to a 'readable' scale.

    Troll appears to have moved closer to the entrance, and now we know where the food merchants are going to be! Right next to the battlefield and raised viewing area. I'm betting that the convenience of that is going to equate to much greater sales.

    Since I'll be flying, taking a whole ton of food, coolers and cookware is just out of the question. Looks like it's takeout for me all war long!! MMMmmm...turkey legs.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.