Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    Talk Like a Pirate Day!

    Arrrr! Not much of a notice did I give ye for this fine and festive holiday, eh? I might just have to watch Pirates of the Caribbean again. Not the sequel though, that one stunk like whale blubber.

    Talk Like Pirate Day has been growing in popularity for the past few years now. I hope that someday, it's as loved and cherished as Christmas itself! Ok, maybe that's a bit of a reach. How about Groundhog Day? If the pirate sees his shadow, there'll be six more weeks of plunderin'. Arrrrr!

    Here's a quick lesson on how to Talk Like a Pirate. All you need are five A's!



    Ooooh, I just LOVE educational videos. Especially ones that include rum.

    Got yourself a yearning for more piratey education? Here's a fine page full 'o' links for your perusal.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.