Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, August 02, 2006

    Pirates of the Caribbean was horrible!

    Yes, I said it. Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest was horrible. I had such high hopes for this flick. It in NO WAY compares with the first one. Terrible sequel.

    How could I fly in the face of so many 'good' movie reviews? Just Ask-a-Ninja!!



    I agree with everything he said. I mean, he's a NINJA. Aren't they always right?

    In other news, it looks like the Colorado Renaissance Festival will maintain operations at the current site for another ten years. There's just one more weekend of the festival, so if you've got a craving for deep fried macaroni and cheese on a stick while you watch the joust, head on down to Larkspur before they board up the entrance gates for the year.

    For the gamers out there, I've come across a handy site with Inspirational Posters made just for you! Though it is not quite kid-safe, RPG Motivational Posters has something for everyone - even a 20th level Paladin!


    You said it, Trogdor!

    1 comment:

    1. I could have told you that about Pirates 2. I will wait until video. It is doing so well at the box office ... just goes to show that people love crap and will pay to see it.

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.