Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, August 28, 2006

    Clan Tynker Performs at Pennsic Video

    Last time I got to go to Pennsic (30), I got to camp right next to Clan Tynker in the nylon ghetto of Outlands Royal encampment. I kicked myself over and over for not bringing my video camera. They were hired by something like 25 camps to come perform, and I got to see a few really great shows.

    Thankfully, a YouTube user named 'kerovick' didn't forget HIS camera at Pennsic 35. Some great team night juggling with lighted balls! Near the end of the clip, Elijah must retrieve his sword from the 'huge tracts of land' that an audience member has thrust it in.



    If you click the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner of the screen, you'll go to their site, which will have a couple other Tynker videos in the right hand column.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.