Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, January 27, 2006

    Firefly Season 2??

    I'm sure you all know of my great love for Firefly and Serenity.

    Well, Firefly was cancelled, and the fans banded together and helped push Serenity into existence. Wouldn't it be great if we could do that AGAIN?

    Firefly Season 2 is a website gathering information to do just that. I ask that you go there, now, and fill out the survey. We can't win if we don't play!

    And if for SOME reason you haven't gotten the DVD's yet, here's links to Amazon:





    1 comment:

    1. As much as I would love to see this happen, I know it can't. I cannot support it. There has to be a better way than this.

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.