Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, September 14, 2005

    Desperately Seeking Cunning Hat...

    So I'm going to a Serenity premiere that a friend has arranged with a local theater. I'm sure we'll camp out hours before the show starts at midnight, just to entertain ourselves with witty lines from Firefly. Yeah, I'm a geek. So sue me.

    Since the votes for what costume I should wear are leaning towards "mercenary" I've decided that I need a cunning hat like Jayne Cobb.

    I've found a local knitter who will hopefully be able to get me this awesome fashion statement in time. My Blue Sun shirt is on the way, and I've even visited the dollar store for a fine plastic machine gun. Yes, I will name her VERA. But I will not try and trade her for some prairie harpy.

    I don't think I'll be shaving my head for effect, though. Or growing a goatee. But I will learn some Mandarin Chinese...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.