Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, May 27, 2005

    A Wookie and an Ewok are in the woods...

    Normally, I wouldn't go for potty humor, but my friend Cat told me this joke that I just KNOW all you Star Wars fans are going to love.

    Please, suppress your laughter until the end of the joke. I can hear you, you know. Jedi powers and all. Anyway...

    A Wookie and an Ewok are in the forest, taking a dump.

    The Wookie says "eaaaugghrrbrlblrlbggrr," which roughly translated, means, "Hey, buddy - do you ever have problems with sh*t sticking to your fur?

    The Ewok replies (in some language that cannot be typed, sorry) "Why, no - Ewok fur is very repellant to our waste. Plus, it's soft and cuddley!"

    "Grraagbfarrgh! Nyarglgl!" Which translates to "Great! Thanks!"

    At which point the Wookie proceeds to wipe his hairy butt with the Ewok.

    The moral of the story? Don't sh*t in the woods with a Wookie.

    You were expecting a GOOD joke? I can only use my powers for bad jokes. Sorry. That's the Farce for you.

    1 comment:

    1. Wookie and Ewok poopie scene ... at least there was no fornication ...

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.