Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, February 09, 2005

    For the last time, NO!

    I have been asked at least 100 times already if I am going to Estrella War.

    For the last time, NO!

    It's not like I don't WANT to go, believe me. It's just that I am completely broke.
    And currently looking for a new job. Can't really be saying, "OK, I'll show up for the first couple of days, but then I need a week vacation..."

    Now, if a certain heavy fighter would have paid me the $500 that he owes me, then I might be packing right now. But he's going to Estrella with his lady...

    Seems kind of unfair, no?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.