Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Thursday, February 10, 2005

    Butterflies...

    So I have a job interview tomorrow morning, and my stomach is doing flip-flops. Could mean that I'm onto something. When I interviewed at my current place of employment, I just had this feeling, for about 2 days before the interview, that I would get the job.

    Then again, it might just be the flu.

    Oh, and for those of you actually keeping track, I did NOT get the Liason job with Second Life. They were offering only $11.50 an hour part-time.

    How about a resounding HELL NO!

    Hopefully, if I am getting the gut instinct about this new interview, they'll actually offer a living wage. Then maybe I can go to more out of Kingdom SCA events.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.