Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, February 07, 2005

    I am in LOVE with this doublet...

    So I saw a photo on one of the MySpace groups I belong to, in which two gentlemen are fencing in really nice leather doublets. I posted a message asking where he got them, and he directed me to RavensWood Leather.

    Just take a second here, and select "Jerkins" from the left menu. See that Longsleeve Saberist? Oh, yesss. My preciousssss.

    Seriously. I wouldn't have charged that little for the leather doublet I made for Marcos, and it doesn't even have sleeves.

    Oh, and for the gentlemen out there, you should definitely click on "Bodices"...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.