Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, January 17, 2005

    Virtual Job interview

    Well, I had my virtual job interview last night in Second Life. I even dressed my avatar up in somewhat more professional clothing. I was really hoping this was going to be for the marketing position, but it was for the "Liason" opening instead.

    It's been probably near 6 weeks since I applied, and I thought they tossed my resume. Apparently, there is a great deal of competition, so I'm happy they took the time to talk to me at all. Still have yet to hear what the pay scale is, but if I like it and I get the job, I get to use my home computer to 'go to work' in this vast virtual community. I could be like one of the hordes of computer programmers that are known to work in their bathrobes or underwear (yes, you know who you are...).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.