Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, November 23, 2004

    Medieval Cartography Symposium!

    Well, at least I've got a year to plan for going to the Thirty-Fifth Medieval Workshop: CARTOGRAPHY IN ANTIQUITY AND THE MIDDLE AGES:FRESH PERSPECTIVES, NEW METHODS!

    I'm such a map geek. Of course I actually get paid to draw maps for Renaissance Adventures every now and then, so I could write this off as a business expense, no?

    Hmmm. It's in Vancouver. I could line this up with my escape from the US.

    I wonder if the SCA in Vancouver is any good? Nice website they have! Ah, and they allow rapier fighting. They must be civilized. I shall have to visit!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.