Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, November 05, 2004

    Addicted to Second LIfe

    I'm hooked. I never thought it would happen to me. I am completely absorbed. I'm finding myself actually thinking about things I should do in Second Life during my real life. That's how you know you're addicted. There are people in there that spend their WHOLE DAY in there, and make their REAL living off making things like clothes, cars and buildings for other people.

    Is this the end of the world as we know it? Will we all become avatars and dance our nights away on flashing stages made of pixel dreams?

    Go on. Try it. You know you want to....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.