Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Sunday, November 14, 2004

    The Outlands has a new Sultan and Sultana!

    Congratulations to their Majesties of the Outlands, Sultan Ibrahim and Sultana Ileana. I read the accounts of the tournament and wish greatly that I could have seen it with my own eyes.

    Yay! I just love it when we get a good middle eastern court! I have it on VERY good authority that there will be fine middle eastern music to accompany these courts as well.

    Better than the "Jeopardy" theme everyone hums during the great basket exchanges...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.