Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, May 12, 2007

    The Simpsons mock World of Warcraft

    Not having a television means that I sometimes miss out on some great shows. Thankfully, there's YouTube, or I might never have seen this parody of World of Warcraft that was recently aired on The Simpsons.

    Be aware that it's pretty gruesome - but if you like cartoon be-headings and entrails, simply click to play!



    Now I can't decide if I like this parody or the South Park WoW parody better. Oh, what choices I'm forced to make.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.