Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, May 16, 2007

    Pirates of the Great Salt Lake

    Real Pirates! Real Treasure! Real Wooden Swords!

    This up and coming independent movie looks really, really entertaining. I am such a sucker for pirates, though. Hopefully there will be a showing in Denver...to which I'll certainly have to appear in costume. Who's with me??

    Avast! I smell an excuse for geekery! Hoist me sails!

    Pirates Trailer

    Add to My Profile | More Videos

    These pirates are also on MySpace, wherein you may find more movie clips and such wonderful quotes as
    "Books is worthless! I only read maps! And they best lead somewhere treasureful!"

    If you be a treasure-seeker as well, v
    isit the PotGSL website and enter to win pirate booty!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.