Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    Exploring the Social Media Swamp

    For those of you who don't keep track of all the little bells, whistles and widgets going on about my blog, or never even visit if you *subscribe to my RSS feed, prepare yourself. I'm about to give you... the links of despair... don't even think about trying to escape...

    I have fallen victim to two of the biggest timesucks on the whole internet ever. Facebook and Twitter. I know, I know. I didn't HAVE to make profiles there. But I do pride myself on keeping up with modern internet gadgetry, however fickle the winds of the web blow. Seriously though, these are almost as bad as my **Warcraft addiction.

    Excuses aside, now that you know I have a profile on FaceBook and a few updates on my Twitter feed, you can follow me into the dark, spirally depths of the intertubes. Better take some torches so you don't get lost.


    *Subscribers to my RSS feed and widget readers should know that publishing a blog through subsites like Facebook or sometimes strips out images and videos. So if you are reading along and things just don't seem to make sense, visit the actual post.

    **I was a Warcraft addict up until November 2008. The Lich King made me go cold turkey.
    That doesn't mean I'm done mocking it though.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.