Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, January 27, 2009

    Google Maps street view catches LARPers in Pittsburg, PA

    Google maps 'street view' is both *frightening and funny at the same time. These two samurais in training are now forever frozen in time, immortalized upon the pages of Google Maps. I wish Google did video street view, I would love to know who was the victor...

    Go samurai! FIGHT!


    View Larger Map

    So why is the song from Mortal Combat running through my head now?

    *Frightening in that when I looked up my own house, there were recognizable friends standing in my driveway. Glad I left the blinds closed that day...they were helping us renovate, and I'm sure I looked like hell with plaster or paint in my hair.

    1 comment:

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.