Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, March 03, 2008

    Anachronistic Travels - my Google Map

    If ever there were a map geek, 'tis I. After sampling several different map building sites, I have consolidated all of my pins into this Google Map. Yes, Google wins again.



    View Larger Map

    Click SAT in the upper right corner for satellite view. The descriptions read much easier if you click "view larger map." Some of these entries are placeholders for more in depth information, just as soon as I write it. I'll be adding more locations too, by and by.

    Update> Check THIS out: Google street view has captured an image of Pennsic!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.