Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, December 04, 2007

    The holiday hiccups

    That pesky stomach flu stuff sure put a hurt on me. Rest assured I am not dead, and currently working on this years' guide to gift-giving for Anachronists.

    Hopefully, this weekend, you will all marvel at such wonders as I was able to find on Amazon, all conveniently mocked in list form for your enjoyment. Well, I'm only going to mock a couple of them. I'm still feeling a little bit down, and my sense of humor has not totally recovered.

    I can only mock to my fullest potential when I'm healthy, you know.

    Also, I am going to be paring down the content of this blog soon, and branching out with another blog devoted to virtual reality, Second Life, and some science-fictiony goodness.

    Look out for updates and changes, as I seem to do every year about this time...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.