Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, November 14, 2007

    WTB teleporter PST

    The headline of this post will make no sense to you unless you are wise in the ways of WoW chat-isms.

    The non-gamer version is "I want to buy teleporter, please send tell". Which might still be confusing if you don't know that 'tell' means 'message'.

    I need a teleporter by this Friday afternoon so that I can attend the Official Battlestar Galactica Convention in Burbank, CA.
    Coincidently, the Official Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Convention will also be held the same weekend in the same hotel! That's going to make for some interesting hotel room parties after hours, I tell ya.

    I simply must go; not just for the revelry after hours, or the costume contest, or the photo ops, but
    also for the collectibles and merchandise! Like the Quantum Mechanix "How to Spot a Cyclon" educational poster. And pretty much anything with the word FRAK on it...

    Having just now learned of these geekeriffic sci-fi conventions, (and with no other plan or way to get there on time) I will also need a time machine, because I've got to work this Friday. At least it's payday, which means I could afford the $329 'Gold Package' entrance fee.

    Oh, silly me... I could use the time machine to jump ahead to Saturday's lottery numbers and there'd be no worries about such a sum at all!

    Ok, so a teleporter and a time machine. By Friday. Anyone? NE1? Name your price!

    I'll pay you when I get back, after I cash my winning lottery ticket.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.