Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, November 13, 2007

    Digital Agrippa

    Inigo Montoya: You are using Bonetti's Defense against me, ah?
    Man in Black: I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.
    Inigo Montoya: Naturally, you must suspect me to attack with Capo Ferro?
    Man in Black: Naturally... but I find that Thibault cancels out Capo Ferro. Don't you?
    Inigo Montoya: Unless the enemy has studied his Agrippa... which I have!

    You too can study your Agrippa, and be ready the next time some masked fencer scrambles up a cliff after you. Here's another period fencing manual made PDF by the glory of technology (and the efforts of William Wilson). Click the 'full screen' icon next to the print icon for the best view.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.