Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, June 11, 2007

    Medieval Office Space?

    This video, called Blood Shall Clot as White Out, is brilliant. It is also not safe for children/work due to a few dirty words and concepts.

    The talented guys at spurn ask the question:
    Cubicle wasteland or medieval fiefdom?



    It's disturbing how well I identify with this. Really. You may not know this, but I work in a cubicle environment with another SCA person...

    Oh, dear. I shouldn't have watched this.

    This will not look good on my review...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.