Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, May 09, 2007

    Magnatune Medieval Podcast

    With work, moving and other such life challenges, I've developed chronic case of non-bloggery. The causes of non-bloggery includes both a lack of free time, and a major lack of sleep, so writing anything of quality is unlikely. Believe when I say it's better this way for now.

    In the meantime, please accept this humble link to the most amazing Medieval Podcast by Magnatune. I hope this long mp3 sampler of many styles, periods and cultures provides a lively soundtrack in lieu of the usual written word.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.