Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, March 16, 2007

    Movie Quote Generator

    It's disturbing what can happen when you add 'SCA words' to an online movie quote generator. I just cannot handle this much silly. I've been giggling over these for about an hour....

    Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'SCA' at will to old ladies.

    Which movie was this quote from?

    Get your own quotes:


    I love the smell of Estrella War in the morning.

    Which movie was this quote from?

    Get your own quotes:


    We can't stop here. This is codpeice country.

    Which movie was this quote from?

    Get your own quotes:


    May the Outlands be with you.

    Which movie was this quote from?

    Get your own quotes:


    You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a Knight.

    Which movie was this quote from?

    Get your own quotes:


    Go ahead, make my garb.

    Which movie was this quote from?

    Get your own quotes:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.