Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, February 17, 2007

    Super Villain Test

    Yet another fun online test! I take these occasionally when I'm bored, or staying up too late blogging.

    Although I did read comics as a kid (ok, really up until my mid-twenties), I'm not really familiar with Dr. Doom. I was hoping more for a Dr. Evil result, but he's not even one of the choices. How can you have a super villain test without Dr. Evil?

    At least Dr. Doom knows how to dress the part. Hooded cape, utility belt and total body armor sure make a great fashion statement. Gold and green, my favorite colors! But hey, Dr. Doom, turn your frown upside down -just because you are evil doesn't mean you shouldn't be happy!


    You are Dr. Doom - Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

    Dr. Doom - 75%
    Mystique - 69%
    Apocalypse - 68%
    Poison Ivy - 66%
    Catwoman - 55%
    Magneto - 55%
    Lex Luthor - 54%
    Mr. Freeze - 54%
    Dark Phoenix - 52%
    Two-Face - 49%
    Venom - 46%
    The Joker - 46%
    Juggernaut - 45%
    Riddler - 35%
    Green Goblin - 33%
    Kingpin - 25%

    Click here to take the "Which Super Villain am I?" quiz...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.