Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, January 29, 2007

    When Mundania Attacks!

    I'm sure some of you have wondered where I've disappeared to, and I thank those of you who have sent emails asking after my well-being. To those of you who have helped me to not go completely crazy in the last 10 days, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I could not have done it without you. I owe you all big time.

    Well, without going into any gory details, (and plus because there are lawyers and the legal system involved) I've been a bit busy with extremely important mundane issues that will, unfortunately, prevent my attendance at the upcoming Estrella War.

    The worst of it is nearly over, and I'll be back to my regularly scheduled programming within a few days, tops.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.