Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, January 13, 2007

    Sneak peek of items for sale at Winter Oasis

    I'm packing the camels!

    Here's all the things I'll be bringing to sell at Winter Oasis (Barony of Unser Hafen - Jan 20th).

    As you can see, I've got a whole ton of trinkets, some garb, some celtic stuff, a REAL 15th century manuscript page, REAL desert flower stones and a bunch of books!

    Most items are gently used, but there are a few things still in original packages.

    Check your volume before you start this movie - the music came out a bit loud.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.