Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    New SCA Documentary preview

    Cruising YouTube again today found me this gem! With hours and hours of footage shot at Estrella War last year, it's only a matter of percentages that I should see loads of people I know in this clip. That's a lot of Outlanders!!



    Speaking of Estrella War, online pre-registration ENDS on January 31st!!

    2 comments:

    1. I've been enjoying your blog, one of the few SCA themed blogs out there that I've seen.

      Seeing the video has got me longing for Estrella. I can't believe how quickly it's coming up. If all goes well, this will be my 18th one.

      - An Atenveldter

      ReplyDelete
    2. Have you seen this YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfb29gysxXQ ? It includes footage from a SCA documentary that I produced that was cribbed without my permission =80
      May I recommend that you add it to your store? http://www.amazon.com/Pennsic-War-Video-Documentary-Noble/dp/B000VPRAJS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1218901244&sr=8-1

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.