Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, May 08, 2006

    Tynker Tales

    Happy Birthday (ooops, May 4) to Sam Tynker! You are 21! I am now officially OLD because I remember when you were 8 years old, performing tricks and tumbling with the rest of the clan on merchants row out in front of the family business.

    I also remember a certain Gladiator from a few Outlandishes ago. Ahem. My, how you've grown.

    Now that you've reached 'adulthood', that makes ALL of the Tynkers legal adults now. But please, don't grow up or anything...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.