Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Thursday, March 23, 2006

    Serenity Graphic Novel and BrownQuote!!

    It's been a while since I've posted anything of worth about Firefly or Serenity. Not that my interest is waning, mind you... I just got so much gorram work to do!

    I have spread the Firefly sickness to my boss, though, and he just told me that he's hooked after watching "Out Of Gas." Good episode...

    Anyway, I finally managed to find a copy of the Serenity graphic novel. The story takes place between the end of the series and the movie, and sets up the Operative's story quite nicely. There's a bit of a surprise (as in 'I thought he was DEAD') with a heavy helping of revenge.

    You can't borrow my copy. Get your own here:



    Also in the Serenity 'verse is a great new service called BrownQuote. It was originally crafted just for Google home pages, but I asked nicely, and you can see it over on the left side of this page, above the Google ads. Different funny quotes from the series and movie will appear, and change daily, so get your Firefly fix right here!

    And because it has been specifically requested...I shall once again post the Fruity Oaty Bar video. Shiny!!


    1 comment:

    1. I have fond memories of that video. I stared in frank admiration as River set about her balletic ass-kickage. Ah, moving poetry.

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.