Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, January 13, 2006

    Friday the Thirteenth

    I just HAD to write a post on Friday the Thirteenth. Only because I'm NOT superstitious. Did you know there is actually a specific fear of the number 13?

    It's called
    triskadekaphobia.

    Oh, AND it's a full moon. I've been outside once already today, and let me tell you the crazies are out in force.

    I'm just going play it safe and get ready for a fabulous weekend at Winter Oasis. I'm taking my fencing gear in case I can get authorized for rapier on Sunday so that I can fight at Estrella War!

    I'll post an event review maybe by monday, if I'm recovered by then. Because OF COURSE I'm going to the post revel...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.